BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dear Lord...

"Dear Lord...please never allow this mustache to happen for longer than a laugh until we cry moment!!! " I thought my husband deserved to have his own "post" after this one...Enjoy.

This was Hayden incredibly FREAKED out when his father suprised us and came out with a let's just call it "scary" for the sake of some fellow bloggers who may take offense to another thing we called it...so anyways his "scary" mustache...Hayden HATED it, and kept saying "No, Papa...No, Papa" translation "you look scary daddy it's only ok for Papa to have a mustache!" hahaha...
Wow. Absolutely HILLARIOUS! I can't tell you how hard we laughed/laugh at this picture!!!

AND SOME OF YOU THINK HE'S SO QUIET AND SHY...HAHAHA

2 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

OMG Morgan that is HILARIOUS! That 'stache makes him look so OLD! I bet Hayden was totally freaked out. :)

Anonymous said...

Morgan- That last picture of Ben is kinda scary! Looks like he is in an advertisement for an "adult" film! Your boys are beautiful- hope you are all well!