BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My husband thinks I can blog with two children on my lap...What?

Hi all! So yes, I'm WAY behind but I haven't quite gotten the whole "getting things done with two children" thing down pat yet...or at all! :) Especially naps/bedtime...but it's awesome...let me catch everyone up with a couple of pictures...I'll explain along the way...

So this is Hayden with his MOP hair...it has gotten extremly out of control and Ben decided that last night was the night to get in control again...so BEFORE...
Another wild hair picture...BEFORE
TA DA...(he's half asleep which is why it went so well/easy) but here is our lil' short hair boy! I can't decide if it makes him look older or younger...but he sure is cute! :)

As usual, he wasn't cooperating too well with us last night for pictures (which is why I didn't even attempt to take any while Ben was cutting his hair or else he would have 1/2 short and 1/2 long hair right now we're almost sure of!
LOOK at ALL that HAIR!
Here's our little chunky monkey...he's 8 weeks old now, weighing in at a whopping 12 lbs!!! (He was 7lb 10 oz when he was born) so needless to say he has no problem eating (like his mama! haha) Check out his shirt...
Last Saturday my AMAZING parents took both of the boys overnight so Ben and I could go to Chicago for our 1st night away since Emerson was born! We had a GREAT time just shopping, eating, having some drinks, and enjoying each other without cutting food up into little pieces and asking for the check as soon as our dinner arrives "just incase of a meltdown"! There were no meltdowns expect for snow turning into rain! It was a great night with just my hunny and I! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!

Now, back tracking, December 6th we headed to Indy to visit Brand one last night before she becomes a MARRIED WOMAN...we had a short visit but it was so nice to see her. Ben headed to the IU games with his dad and afterwards we met to have dinner at PF Changs...Hayden actually really liked it! WOO HOO! Now we just need one around here!

Check back for the boys Santa picture...our scanner isn't working right now (go figure) but the trip to meet "the big guy" was just like last year with Hayden...he broke into a silent SCREAM as soon as he sat on his lap...but did manage to tell us as we were walking away from him that he wanted "candy and money" from Santa...never a dull moment! Emerson didn't care one way or the other...he was being held and thats his favorite thing! Hope everyone is having a good holiday season!

2 comments:

Domestic Goddess in Training said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are adorable! Found your blog through Rachel's. Lovely to see that you're doing well!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Good catch-up. I love Hayden haircut and I think he looks even more like Ben now. Hope you guys have a great holiday.