"LOOK...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME"
I just woke up! Look at my sleepy eyes! Just like Mommy's when she wakes up!
Tryin' to cheese because it's my BIRTHDAY but I'm sooo tired still!
Sleepy birthday boy
Opening his present from Aunt Jen, Uncle Doug, Zane and Lydia! He LOOVED the balloons! Just like Zane did!
Uhh, these are mixed up again, but this is his "walker wagon" from Mommy and Daddy! Loves this too!
He's so smart...read the card first...
Kisses for Nana at lunch!
Nana and the birthday boy
Aunt Nat stopped by with a drum from her and Uncle Ben! FUN!
Why are you sitting on my dirty floor Nat? :)
Again, these are all mixed up...Opening a present from Nana and Papa
Ok, this is right before bedtime, but I realized I didn't get a picture with him so this is what I get...
Doing "ahhh" after he took a big drink of juice this morning!
"Chug it Chug it" 20 more years and this won't be juice in his cup...
Ridin' the horsey in Shipshewana
Look what Grandma Stevie and Papaw Ted got me...MY FIRST BIKE!
Ok, this was from yesterday, he was sooo sad I was taking his picture, but I did it for his Daddy because he had on his "my dad is stronger than your dad" t-shirt..jpg)
Here it is sorta
I had the BEST day with my boy! We didn't do anything too exciting, just woke up, had breakfast, Nana and Papa stopped in with PRESENTS! Then Aunt Nat and Brittany stopped in with MORE PRESENTS! Then we went to Shipshe with my mom for lunch at The Daily Bread! Yum! Rode on the carousel, went to the toy shop and picked out a "monkey bowling set" sooo cute! Picked up a "1st birthday" photo album and "birthday flag" for outside on our little flag stand, and came home for a quick nap. Later we ran to Target and Kohls, Hayden of course was an angel! Needed some things for the house and picked up some South Padre/Cruise outfits for the boy, ran into Melissa and Cassie which is always fun! I love those girls seriously...anyways then we drove back to Middlebury, picked up some dinner and ice cream at DQ, came home and had or supper and treats and it was MAJORLY time for Birthday boy to hit the sack! It was his birthday and he was cryin' if he wanted to! That's for sure! :) So I just wanted to post this quick and I'm off to bed, have a HORRIBLE not fun cold! YUCK! But I'm stayin' up waiting to hear how the "Blammo" crowd is at Bella from my parents! Our 1st Blammo night! That's exciting! I know they had to cut people off coming in around 10:30pm tonight so we had a full house and people waiting outside to get in! WOOO HOOO BELLA LUNA! Alright, this mother of a one year old is more tuckered out than last year on this night! :) Ben and I talked about how this day last year was the BEST day of both of our lives! We are so blessed with Hayden, and somehow, even though we never think it is possible, love him more and more each day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 1 YEAR OLD! Thanks for making my life complete!
.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment