Hayden's a hurt boy! This morning he was playing and after getting out a bunch of DVD's from the cabinet he slipped and fell on one bumping his lip on the fireplace! Mommy had to watch this happen...so after swallowing my stomach I ran over to him, scared to look, I did anyways and found his mouth full of blood! LOVELY...I quickly got a glass of water and a washcloth...had him drink some water and tried to wipe his mouth enough so I could see what exactly happened...luckily, no loose teeth! THANK GOD! He cut his upper and lower lip and had a bloody nose! I called my mom and she happened to be out walking. She quickly (wanted to run but it was too icy, didn't want to fall and have to have me come check out her bloody mouth! haha) came right over and asked Hayden "do you want a popsicle?" OF COURSE...popsicles make everything better! :) Sooooo after that we knew he was alright, because he moved on to one of mommy's chocolate chip cookies! He's just left with a fat upper and lower lip and a bloody runny nose! :( Scared the crap outta me though! Like I said I had to hold back throwing up! I was reminded by my mommy that this will be one of MANY bumps and bruises! After all he's all boy! :) Uhhhh the joys of motherhood!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment