.jpg)
.jpg)


Hayden doesn't like sharing his Papa!!!
Hayden and Cooper
Cooper takes him down...
Kicks him while he's down....
GRRRRRRR...
Sooo Hayden steal's his paci!
Hi everyone! The weekend's almost over...I have some fun pictures of it though! We've been hanging out with Jodi, Tyler, and Cooper most weekends lately considering our husbands are both traveling for work. So Hayden has a chance to play with his cousin's! Although, he usually is just getting beat up by Cooper who is YOUNGER! haha! I'll post some of those funny pictures for ya! HAHA...gosh, at least my son isn't mean like Jodi's! hahaha...love ya' Jod!
But, other than hanging out with them Hayden has been fighting a nasty runny nose and cough! Sucks too because he has a cut nose and lip so everytime I wipe his nose it hurts! :( Poor little guy! So we're staying in today that's for sure! Waiting for Ben to get home later tonight (hopefully) from Ohio. His flight is due to leave at 6pm so I hope he can actually get home tonight with the weather and all!!! I know he does too! Hayden needs his daddy!!!
I almost forgot, yesterday we got to see Terry and Brandi because they hosted a Lia Sophia jewlery party at Terry's house. Got a couple of gifts but man, I don't usually spend that much on jewlery! My goodness!!! But, it was so nice to see them! We also got to see Stac and Laynee too! Laynee is SUCH A DOLL!
Anyways, just wanted to update everyone with some pictures and stuff from this weekend! Hope everyone is staying warm (I know Stevie and Ted are! It's in the upper 70's and beautiful in Texas! JERKS! haha) Oh well, let's just hope it's that nice when were there in a few weeks! WOO HOO! My parents are coming over later for dinner! I'm making the soup that Nicole Cripe made for their superbowl party! It is sooo yummy! Chicken Vegetable...let's just hope mines 1/2 as good as her's! I'm craving it! :) Ohhhh almost forgot the point of the title of this blog...Hayden wanted to run around naked today after his bath and of course I took some funny pictures! He'll kill me when he's older for these! haha...ENJOY A LIL LAUGH...

0 comments:
Post a Comment