BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sicky Boy and Valentines Dinner


Last night Ben and I celebrated "Valentines Day" at Ruth's Chris steakhouse since he will be out of town on Valentines Day! My mom watched Hayden at Grandma Good's house for us. We headed to Toy's R Us before dinner to pick up a couple gifts for the birthday boy since Ben won't be home until his party. Also had to get him a little something for his first Valentines day! I'll post pictures on Valentines Day! We had cocktails at the bar first and then dinner! It was such a NEEDED evening out for the two of us and we had such a great date night! Dinner was AMAZING! This is our 4th Valentines Day together! I can't believe it! But...our first Valentines day with our son! We wished he had arrived before Valentines Day last year...I was SOOOO READY by then! But he didn't and everything still worked out perfect!




Our house is officially full of snot rags...geesh! Every 2 minutes I'm wiping a snotty nose! I feel so bad for Hayden! It's almost his birthday and he has a NASTY cough and runny nose! Poor guy! I took him to the doctor yesterday, they gave him a decongestant that we think caused him break out in little round rashes on his face. They said it doesn't usually cause reactions that they've heard but they are still giving him something "anti-allergy" to try. So, we'll see how that goes tonight. We are staying in today! It's freezing and nasty outside and with a cold that wouldn't be a good mix! So Ben's picking up the medicine at CVS for us! I took a couple of pictures of my poor sick baby in his highchair this morning. He was very "un-thrilled" to be getting his picture takin' as you will see! He's still such a sweet boy though even though I know he feels terrible! Something he didn't inherit from his father who turns into the devil when he's sick! haha! (love you hunny...)

0 comments: