First off let me start off by saying this picture MELTS MY HEART! Doesn't it yours??? They even make a heart shape when they're like this! :) This picture has been the best Valentines gift ever! Anyways...
We went to Grandma Good's to spend the evening with my mom because Ben left for Maryland and it was my mom's night with her. We decided to make Valentines cookies...Uhhh BAD IDEA! I freakin' ate 4 of them! In like 2 hrs.! Seriously...so captured this picture...so cute too! Don't worry I checked to make sure the oven door wasn't hot before he went for it! haha
When we first got there Nana gave Hayden his Valentines present (of course she has one for every occasion and non-occasion out there!)
This thing mixed up the pictures...so here is mommy and Hayden with the finished cookies (Jenny yours are way better because you actually took the time to cut them out and make the dough! We bought the break and bake and left them in circles...but we did make the frosting! YUM-O)
Sooo like I said this thing mixed all the pictures up, earlier before Ben left we gave Hayden his 1st Valentines Day present...a ball popper thingy...he loved the noise it made...
but, instead of pushing it he decided to carry it all over?!? Weirdo :)
Family photo...boy HATES the camera at this stage in his life...FRUSTRATES ME TO NO END because his smile is tooo perfect! Uhh children I tell ya...:)
Mama and the boy
Ok, so here's where he's opening his present from Nana and Papa...
Loves It! It's one of those Hallmark dogs...so cute! (by the way for those of you who noticed...he doesn't have lipstick on, he was eating cheesy puffs before this picture...haha)
Anyways, so that was our day! I made Ben finish up some things around the house before he left...things on his "hunny do" list that have been waiting to be done for 4 days and he has to hurry and do them before he leaves for his flight...uhh MEN. :) Love you hunny...I had a list because Hayden's birthday party is on Monday at our house and after Christmas our house looked SO BARE so I re-did somethings and I'm sooo not good at nailing things up! They're either crooked or I have 50 nail marks before I get it right! Ben measures, uses the stud finder, dry wall screws, a tape measure to make sure it's all level etc. A trait that isn't so bad to have in a husband! This trip was a little harder than normal for Ben to leave his little guy I think...he's missing his 1st Birthday :( He is totally sad but hey, it's one of his biggest shows and he missed it last year so he's gotta go! He'll be home for the party though and mommy will surely take PLENTY of pictures and video for daddy! It also didn't help that Hayden was hanging on his leg as he's walking out the door saying "dadadada". He finally had to say "morgan come pick him up"! SEE YOU SUNDAY THOUGH HUNNY! We miss you already! So yeah, got some things done around the house, and went to the grocery store. Then headed over to Grandma Good's house and hung out with her and mom tonight. Watched Deal or No Deal and listened to Grandma say "this show bores me now" 50 times...but Mom and I like it so that's what we watched...then waited for Lipstick Jungle. Totally like that new show! Plus, what else do I have to watch until The Office and Grey's comes back to Thursday nights! Uhh CAN'T WAIT!!! K until next time, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! Hope everyone's hunny's were good to them! Mine were I know that! MMMUUUAAAH!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day from Us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment